Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hotel Recommendations in Key West Florida!?

My friends and I are planning on going to the Keys for our 21st b-days. I was wondering if anyone had any hotel recommendations that were decently priced. We are looking for something either on the beach or close to it. And that is near alot of nightlife hot spots. Thank you!Hotel Recommendations in Key West Florida!?
The Truman Hotel.The hotel is situated a few steps from famous Duval street, so you can enjoy the nightlife and you room is very close, but not so close that you can hear the noise - it is very quiet hotel.


I also liked the breakfest - it is served outside in the courtyard of the hotel. This is the best value for the money at about $129 night. OR The Ocean Key Resort, also a great deal in the same price range. I use tripadvisor.com a lot , try it it may give you some other ideas. Have fun and congrats


.Hotel Recommendations in Key West Florida!?
You can search and choose hotel information, rates and availability for free in over 200 countries world wide at my profile.
Check out http://cheaphotelpass.com they have the best rates. Good Luck! Most of the hotels out there are nice. I've been twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment