Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am looking for budget to 3 star hotels in Bandra West or very nearby as I will be visiting a clinic. Thanks.

Patients from the west are needing accomodations see www.oneinsix.com thank you.I am looking for budget to 3 star hotels in Bandra West or very nearby as I will be visiting a clinic. Thanks.
Royal Inn is a decent place near Khar MTNL Exchange. Its just off the Linking road. The name of the person whom you could talk to is Savio. I dont have the number right now with me.I am looking for budget to 3 star hotels in Bandra West or very nearby as I will be visiting a clinic. Thanks.
hotel metro palace near bandra police station hill road bandra
i always go to executive enclave hotel in pali hill and i love it
I know this I do know what clinic u are going to look under Priceline.com, that's who I stayed with.
www.holidayclubindia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment