Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I find cheap hotel/or stay in West Palm Beach, FL?

For 4 nights for two on March 10th...


I only can afford $400.00US.How do I find cheap hotel/or stay in West Palm Beach, FL?
Just try travelocity or orbitz...





or Kayak.comHow do I find cheap hotel/or stay in West Palm Beach, FL?
You can search and choose hotel information, rates and availability for free in over 200 countries world wide at my profile.
campgrounds are cheap and some have cabins. also check online to see if there is a convent (no kidding), they rent rooms cheap and is a nice safe place to stay.
best website for hotel deals is http://www.travelcuse.com . the site is an aggregator so it takes offers from all the online travel sites and shows you the best deals. i just checked west palm beach during those dates and there are a bunch of nice looking options for under $100/night. highly recommended. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment