Friday, February 26, 2010

Looking for a hotel that has a jacuzzi room in West Columbia, SC?

The thing is my lady and I are coming around Columbia,SC and I wanted to know if any hotels have jacuzzi rooms and are pet friendly. Please help, this is a hard one.Looking for a hotel that has a jacuzzi room in West Columbia, SC?
Well I don't live in Columbia but I did some quick research and a found only one, but whether the room is open for the night you want is a mystery to me. If you can't get the room online I recommend calling them up and they might be able to hook you up and also to double check that pets are allowed, here it is:





Super 8 Columbia


http://www.baymontinns.com/Baymont/contr…


Pets Are Allowed (but call to double check)


Jacuzzi rooms are available


803-735-0008Looking for a hotel that has a jacuzzi room in West Columbia, SC?
Hello


This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at “hotels combined”


---------


Besthotelbookingguide.blogspot.com


--------


good luck!..

No comments:

Post a Comment