Friday, February 26, 2010

I am going ATI this summer in Negril,Jamaica,What do u think about getting a hotel on the West End???

I kno its better to get one on the strip but most of them are booked out already.Wat yall think? Traffic will be crazy too dats a drawbak but tell me how reasonable n functional it is to have base at west end wit all the parties goin on on the strip. Is it ok?I am going ATI this summer in Negril,Jamaica,What do u think about getting a hotel on the West End???
Sure but hurry up and book. You can always walk with your group from the resort. Traffic will not be a big problem if you can walk... It's not that far anyway.I am going ATI this summer in Negril,Jamaica,What do u think about getting a hotel on the West End???
Personally I am against it...there was waaaayyyy too much traffic last year and i'm 115% sure it will be worse this year but hey, if that's all u can get then it's better than not going. If u're fine with not staying all-inclusive then I heard that Kuyaba and Seascape (both have web pages) have openings, I mean u probably wont get to enjoy it anyway. I'm sure you'll work it out though, u can always start getting ready early and wear the same outfit to the morning and afternoon parties then shower and change quickly for the one in the night. It should be fine, you'll just have less time at your hotel. I'm sure it'll be fun, fun, fun though!
Samsara cliffs were still open and really cheap hedo 11 has room check hotels on this site its cheaper out of toronto but you can check the us packages too for flight hotel and AI's to see whats still available. The royal decameron in Mobay is really decent but a hour drive or so to 7 mile http://redhotescapes.com/
I was going to book at West End but when i hear bout all dat rass traffic last year i changed my mind and my friend helped me book 2 rooms at the nice place called Sea Scape. It's affordable and clean.
i think it is a splendid idea

No comments:

Post a Comment