Friday, February 26, 2010

I want to visit charleston west virginia what are nice clean hotels or motels with a pool ....................

between the price of $70.00 - $100.00 a night ?





WITH A NICE BIG POOLI want to visit charleston west virginia what are nice clean hotels or motels with a pool ....................
The Hampton Inn is nice. $94 for a nice King sized bed and study.I want to visit charleston west virginia what are nice clean hotels or motels with a pool ....................
We always stay at Marriotts, but there are several other choices:





http://www.ramadacharleston.com/





http://www.comfort-inn.com/





Check www.hotels.com. You'll be able to search by location and amenities, and get prices on rooms.
Hey, if you know the dates you're planning on, and if you're planning on flying (from/to), and if you're looking for tickets for any events, or you need car rentals, hotel lodging, limousine service. Let me know, I own a travel business and I will be more than happy to show you you're options. Email me at: anescapetoremember@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment